Home

Wednesday, 8 March 2017

March News

Hello , well spring is hopefully on it's way soon , we've got snowdrops and daffodils coming through in the garden , nice to see a bit of colour.

So what's everyone been up to ??

I've been busy the last two weeks , we've been having our bathroom changed to a wet room with a bath , so it's been a bit hectic with builders , and half term thrown into the mix, but I'm pleased to say it's finished.

I've also had an order to make which is now on it's way to the USA , I won't show pictures just yet sorry , but the request was for a hen clock with two chicks.

I've also made something new for my Etsy store in time for Mother's Day.





Today's You Tube video I'm sharing is from Friday , I made a card for a friends 50th birthday.


Here is the finished card.

I have used the Makey Bakey Mice from Crafters Companion
Anyway that's me for now,
See you soon,
Fran xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx