Home

Friday, 13 January 2017

Happy New Year

Hi everyone , hope you have had a good Christmas and a Happy New Year , sorry a bit late with all that , but as usual my blogging went out of the window !!! ( yes again !). 😊

So as we start this brand new year my aim ( hehehe 😄  ) is to blog at least once or twice a month ( schedule schedule schedule !) and share what I've been up to and new things that are coming up , I may also share a post with you that's not entirely related , I just have to share with you all progress of Lola the puppy.

So so far today I am writing this post , I've scheduled a newsletter to go out tomorrow , click here if you would like to subscribe , this link will take you to the homepage of my website where there is a subscribe button. I've worked on my website and  my Etsy store. 

That's in between the dreaded housework and taking the dogs separately out to the garden.

Lola was neutered on Tuesday , and now she's confined to bed rest as she has some swelling round her stitches which the vets are keeping an eye on , so she's feeling a bit sorry for herself, as you would expect. She's wearing a kind of dog bodysuit to stop her poking , and she also has some bandages on her back legs as she had her dew claws removed as well.

So all her and Charlie want to do is play as usual and she's not allowed. 😢

Anyway here is her and Charlie doing what we call their cute poses.
So onto the craft part , I was busy on the run up to Christmas with some orders ranging from Christmas wreaths to decorated letters , so that kept me out of mischief for a bit.

Here are a couple of pictures.




 And here is something I have been working on this week, Felt Flowers.


I have also been working on the Crafting Musketeers Challenge Blog   , we have decided after three and a half years that the time has come to close it , so January is our last challenge , so we're hoping to see as many entries as possible , I am sponsoring the challenge . 

So that's me for today , thank you for popping over to see me , and I'll be back soon , in the meantime I shall be visiting your blogs,  Fran x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx